Sunday, January 22, 2017

Quelques Pâtisseries 某某。甜點 (Taipei, TAIWAN) ★★★★☆

I promised myself I would return to Quelques Pâtisseries (某某。甜點) one last time before departing for Hong Kong this afternoon and I was glad I managed to keep that promise.



There's obviously something's wrong with this picture because the fridge was totally empty when I arrived!!! What happened there!? It turned out that everything was sold out at 4PM already and the next batch of pastries won't be ready until an hour later. This is seriously bad news!!!



I ended up returning to the crime scene half an hour later, taking the risk of missing my flight but hey, I do anything for good food! B.I.N.G.O.



Fast forward to this scene at the airport. One thing led to another and I got to the airport really late and while I was rushing to the gate, stuff on my trolley flipped over and the next thing I knew, this happened - to my poor matcha cream puff (my Saint Honoré was totally "destroyed" in the process.). Needless to say, I was real upset with myself while taking this photo.







Food Rating: 7/10
Price: $$$
Address: No. 23, Lane 102, Section 1, Anhe Road, Da’an District, Taipei, Taiwan
Closest Metro Station: Xinyi Anhe
Tel: +886 2-2755-4097
Website: www.facebook.com/QuelquesP/



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think