Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Lady M IFC (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

When I was putting together my to-do list for 2016, Lady M's earl grey mille crepes came very high on that list but I certainly wasn't expecting to check it off just one week into the new year.

This is a creation that is only available in the two Hong Kong branches and that was so yummy. I thought it was as good as the original flavor and a tad better than the green tea flavor. No wonder it's always sold out.  



The Checker's cake is exclusively offered at the IFC boutique only but in my opinion it's not nearly as good as the mille crepes. Still I heard it's one of the best sellers here, just behind the signature mille crepes.  



Food Rating: 7/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop 2096A, 2/F, IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2865-1099
Website: www.ladymhk.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think