Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Lady M IFC (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I don't really want to admit my addiction but after dropping by Lady M at IFC a few days in roll looking for earl grey mille crepes, I know I am addicted.



They have 4 staff dedicated for packaging their cakes and clearly, they have a system working pretty well for them by lining all these pastries up like battleships on the sea.



This was the first time that I managed to wait less than 10 minutes for my Lady M take-away.



The Earl Grey mille crepes, so rich and creamy. So addictive!!!!!




Food Rating: 7/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop 2096A, 2/F, IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2865-1099
Website: www.ladymhk.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think