Thursday, January 21, 2016

Triple O's Pacific Place (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have been keeping close tabs on the soft opening of Plat du Jour at Pacific Place for a while now. And earlier this week, word from the social media has it that the popular French bistro by Swire Group has just opened its door so I decided to check it out over lunch. As it turns out, the place was indeed open but their hostess rudely explained to me that they've taken enough customers for the day already (despite the fact that it's still half empty). I guess there are other nicer ways to ask me to buzz off and she could have chosen to take a more diplomatic stance. 

Anyways, I was walking around Pacific Place looking for another place to have a quick bite. After checking out a number of options that also happened to be full (which is no surprise at this hour), I was running out of ideas until suddenly remembering my favorite burger joint in the basement of the mall - Triple O's! This is one burger joint I know I can always count on because it's from good old Canada (although their beef patty was actually made with Australian beef, not Canadian.)!



No brainer for me, I'm going for their mushroom burger with fresh sautéed mushrooms and Triple “O” sauce. Didn't order the extra bacon like I always do.



For a limited time only, they are offering this mint milkshake for a little extra. I decided to take a chance on it over their blueberry shake and the result was simply amazing! Very refreshing like I've just chewed ten packs of chewing gums!



Very impressed with their mint milkshake. Perhaps I should consider adding it to my 10 best milkshakes in the city.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Unit 009, Level LG1, Great Food Hall, Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Admiralty
Tel: +852 2581-1887
Website: www.tripleos.com.hk


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think