Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Assaggio Trattoria Italiana @Tsim Sha Tsui (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I found myself visiting Assaggio Trattoria Italiana Mira a little more these days ever since Chef Francesco Gava took over the helm. The more consistent quality in their food definitely played a part in this and I was happy to drop by again tonight before meeting my hair stylist later in the evening.



I didn't have a lot of time to spend on this meal so I decided to order a familiar dish from my previous visit.



It was their grilled spring chicken with spicy marinade ($208) served with seasonal vegetables like potatoes and zucchini. Like the way I remembered them from last time, these were very tender and meaty. The seasoning had the right touch of acidity and spiciness which was just perfect for this quick meal. 



Unfortunately I got no time for my favorite tiramisu. Maybe next time, I'll just come for a quick dessert.

Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 2/F Mira Mall, 118 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2315-5399
Website: www.miradining.com/assaggio-mira-mall


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think