Saturday, January 23, 2016

HeSheEat Café Mongkok (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Ever since Occupy Central took place last year, I've pretty much cut down all my trips to Mongkok to save myself a bit of headache so this visit to HeSheEat is something that's long overdue.



This branch of HeSheEat has always been my "preferred" one over their CWB outpost for various reasons and this afternoon, I also gotta check out their dining room upstairs as well since the ground floor (which is pretty tiny) was absolutely packed.



Things have changed a lot since my last visit especially in the food department. Gone was the old dessert menu full of goodies like my favorite deconstructed tiramisu with coffee gelee and in comes an array of savory dishes including different risotto and spaghetti. I thought they were only doing these in Causeway Bay!

Since my sweet tooth was well taken care of in recent weeks, I wasn't desperate for a dessert at all. Instead, I switched my attention to their Oreo milkshake with chunks of oreo cookies. This was very frosty but not nearly thick enough for my standard.







Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 4, G/F, Ngai Hing Mansion, 22 Pak Po Street Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mong Kok
Tel: +852 5517-3056



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think