Sunday, January 24, 2016

Chips Republic Café (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was catching a little break after lunch at Cafe Deco Pizzeria. But with flavors from my Korean BBQ beef pizza still lingering in my mouth, I decided to go get a palate cleanser somewhere in the shopping mall to put out the fire. What should I get!? The mint milkshake from Triple O seemed like the perfect choice but I wanted to see what Chips Republic Café has to offer so here I am! 



PB chocolate banana milkshake ($46) handmade right in front of us. They took a little while to get ready but that was well worth the wait. Rich and creamy, only if they could put in a bit more peanut butter, I will be a real happy camper!



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 2132, 2/F, Elements, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Station
Tel: +852 2581-1887
Website: www.chipsrepublic.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think