Sunday, February 18, 2024

Transformers : The Ark Tseung Kwan O (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Little nugget has an event to attend in Tseung Kwan O this morning so the plan was for me to meet up with the gang as soon as I finished my gathering in Tsim Sha Tsui with Agent-I.


After our quick lunch at Tseung Kwan O Plaza, we hung around the connecting shopping malls before little nugget voiced out his request for afternoon tea. Since none of us knew TKO well enough, we had to circle around the mall before finally spotting Transformers : The Ark.


Transformers : The Ark was the talk of town when they first opened in Causeway Bay not too long ago. In fact, we planned for a visit but were told to expect huge lineups so we held off on our plans soon after.


Crispy chicken burger with a Transformers logo on the bun. Little nugget didn't look at that impressed.


To be brutally honest, I was also in need of an afternoon snack but wasn't all that interested in a burger with a superhero logo on it. So, I went on my little quest for the perfect afternoon tea snack on my own in TKO. Stay tuned.




Price: $$$
Address: Shop 130-132, 1/F, Park Central, 9 Tong Tak Street, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tseung Kwan O
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00am daily 



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think