Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Seasons Cafe Hoi Lai Shopping Centre 四季餐廳 海麗商場 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Everybody in the household was dropping like flies over the weekend. Jelloman (and her parents) and little nugget both fell sick over the weekend so when I felt a little under the weather this afternoon, I decided to go see the proper authority after work.


I was instructed by the nurse to return in about half an hour. I thought she was telling me to go have an afternoon tea first in a slightly subtle way. There wasn't much choice when it came to cha chaan teng near the clinic so I was too happy to simply settle for Seasons Cafe (四季餐廳) at the corner of the shopping arcade.

Well, I haven't had tea all day but iced milk tea for a sick person!? What the heck I thought....this was really milky, perhaps a little too milky even for me. The color showed that perhaps there was way too much condensed milk in there for the tea to stand up against.



The combo of deep-fried chicken leg and French toast drew mixed reviews. While the French toast with peanut butter was a marginal pass, the chicken leg was a little peppered with spices and what I thought was heat from the ginger.





Food Rating: 4/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 20, G/F, Hoi Lai Shopping Centre, 100 Sham Mong Road, Lai Chi Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Lai Chi Kok
Tel: +852 2997-2841
Opening Hours: 6:30am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think