Saturday, January 13, 2024

Tei Mou Koon Dessert 地茂館甜品 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

We had another very good gathering at our friend's house tonight. The hotpot part was great. I don't think I haven't seen such a big pearl clam before. Our host was great. When everyone was thinking about a sweet ending, our host immediately went down to get us our dessert soups from Tei Mou Koon Dessert (地茂館甜品). What a great man!

Freshly grinded almond tea with egg white (招牌蛋白杏仁茶) – I had exactly the same dessert I did last time and it was Tei Mou Koon's signature. The almond tea was so rich and grainy again. 

Look how BIG my tong yuen (湯圓) is! Too bad the wrapper was a little bit thick.


Everything was perfect tonight except for our mahjong scores. I'd like to have a few of those games back which I could have defended a little better. Special thanks to our host tonight. They did an incredible job keeping both the parents and kids happy. And that's no easy task.




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 47 Fuk Lo Tsun Road, Kowloon City, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sung Wong Toi
Tel: +852 2382-5004
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 12:00am daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think