Thursday, November 16, 2023

Shake Shack Livat 荟聚购物中心店 (Beijing, CHINA) ★★☆☆☆

Life comes full circle for me today; on the last evening of our Beijing trip, I am coming back to Livat (荟聚购物中心), the same shopping mall we visited on our first night.


I have a few missions to accomplish tonight. First and foremost, I will be hunting for a gift for my little nugget, then some souvenirs for family and friends, and last but not least, I will be enjoying my last supper in Beijing. A lot to accomplish in very little time. 

I needed a break in action to catch my breath and I saw the perfect opportunity to do so at Shake Shack

Shake Shack Livat 荟聚购物中心店 [Beijing, CHINA] - Beijing exclusive shake Hutong Hawthorn Milkshake (冰糖葫同)

This branch of Shake Shack is located on the ground floor of Livat across from the Lego store.


Hutong Hawthorn Milkshake (
冰糖葫同) – Something to get me occupied during my break. The Beijing exclusive shake is made with frozen vanilla custard and hawthorn berry purée and lime juice.

Shake Shack Livat 荟聚购物中心店 [Beijing, CHINA] - Beijing exclusive shake Hutong Hawthorn Milkshake (冰糖葫同)

This is supposed to be sweet and sour at the same time and I could easily taste the acidity from the hawthorn berries and lime juice, but there wasn't much sweetness there to back it up.

Shake Shack Livat 荟聚购物中心店 [Beijing, CHINA] - Beijing exclusive shake Hutong Hawthorn Milkshake (冰糖葫同)

Mission finally accomplished!!! Little one should be happy with this.....


That's pretty much a wrap for our Beijing tour. Tomorrow, we have another early meeting and then we'll be off to the airport. Let's hope there won't be any delays with our scheduled flight. Knocking on wood......




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: Shop F26, Level 1 Livat Beijing, 15 Xinning Street, Daxing District, Beijing, China
Closest Metro Station: Xihongmen (西红门)
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think