Sunday, November 19, 2023

Myung Ga Korean Restaurant iSquare (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Little nugget is grounded for the next little while with major assessments coming up in a week.


But that also means Me Time for daddy. I got to enjoy all the free time in the world this weekend. To make the most of it, I met up with my hair stylist to get my hair done this morning and afterwards, I swung by Myung Ga Korean Restaurant at iSquare for a quick Korean meal.


Things got rolling with four condiments including my favorite braised black beans and kimchi.


It was followed by my usual main dish of beef short ribs. The soy sauce was a little light today but the beef was tender enough. Wow, can't remember when was my last visit to this favorite Korean restaurant of mine. I bet it's probably more than a year ago at least.


 



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 2702, 27/F iSquare, 63 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2369-1177
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, 6:00pm - 11:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think