Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Kedai Kopi Semua Semua Causeway Bay 蘇媽.蘇媽馬來西亞茶餐室 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Continuing on the theme of visiting some of my favorite cafes to start the year, I was in Causeway Bay for a couple of things and stopping by Kedai Kopi Semua Semua (蘇媽.蘇媽馬來西亞茶餐室) for tea was a no-brainer.


I have not been to this branch of the popular Malaysian cafe for quite some time; yet I knew exactly what to order.


Teh tarik  My first try on the hot version of the Malaysian pulled tea. A bit small in size yes but equally fragrant. Very nice.


Butter kaya toast – They have a different version here with a brown-colored toast which I always got confused with, but this was the one I was looking for this afternoon.


Somehow the kaya jam looked (and tasted) a little different than last time I was here. This was in brighter green color and came with a more creamy, custard-like texture. Much more pandan coconut flavor too! In fact, it almost reminded me of the signature butter kaya toast from Rempah Noodles







Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, City Mansion, 483-499 Jaffe Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 2663-0770
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think