Friday, September 16, 2022

Shake Shack Elements (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I've got some unfinished business at Shake Shack Elements before heading back to my office this afternoon. I knew I had to hurry a bit as I have another important meeting to catch at 2:30pm so only a 2-hour gap in between meetings.


Chicken Shack – I missed breakfast this morning so my hands were still shaking a bit when I got my first bite of this Chicken Shack. The crispy chicken breast was again very nice, working well with the lettuce and buttermilk herb mayo. I had to drop the pickles off. I don't think my empty stomach could take any additional acidity at this time. 


Lava custard milkshake – This is the unfinished business I was talking about. I knew I had to come and have this for the second time before they took it off the menu.

The "mooncake" shake as we all called it, came with lava custard, vanilla ice-cream, pomelo and grapefruit, finished off nicely with crispy mooncake bits on top. It's a little thicker than other shakes we found at Shake Shack but I like the unique combination of flavors.


This delicious festive shake is really perfect for the Mid-Autumn festival. I hope they bring it back next year. 





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 1005-1006, 1/F, Fire Zone, ELEMENTS, 1 Austin Road West, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon Station
Tel: +852 2719-8282
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 8:30pm (Mon - Thu), 11:00am - 10:00pm (Fri - Sun)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think