Thursday, September 15, 2022

Bakehouse Wanchai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Everyone's favorite bakery shop in Wanchai, Bakehouse, has temporarily closed to undergo a small construction but they're back on their feet this week. Needless to say, I have to swing by to grab a few things since I haven't been to for quite some time.


It was good to see some familiar faces. Of course, I'm referring to Bakehouse's sourdough egg tarts, cookies and doughnuts!


Here we go!


Sourdough egg tart – The more I have this, the more I think it tastes like a refined version of the Portuguese pastel de nata. Very tasty as usual.


Vanilla custard doughnut – One of little nugget's favorite. Look at the size of the vanilla custard. Decadent!



It was too convenient for me to go to their Wanchai outpost since it's just a stone's throw from office. But I know I have a mission to check out their new Causeway Bay one since they have an exclusive tiramisu danish.





Food Rating: 7/10
Price: $$$$
Address: G14 Tai Wong Street East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Website: https://bakehouse.hk/
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think