Sunday, September 18, 2022

Flipper's at The ONE (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

After trying two new restaurants since this morning, I was going for a hat trick in the afternoon and I already got it all figured out. I don't know why they took so long but the folks behind I.T. have finally decided to turn a vacant space inside their premise at The ONE into a Flipper's. Yes, the same way they did in Causeway Bay!



As there were only six tables at this brand new Flipper's, we had to wait a good 30 minutes before finally getting a table.



A mango coconut smoothie to start things off while we wait for our soufflé pancakes. I know it's going to be a long wait cuz everybody left and right was still waiting for theirs to arrive.



Kiseki pancake (原味班戟) – The original flavor of soufflé pancake that has made Flipper's so popular. Soft and fluffy, just a little bit of whipped cream already made these so delicious. 

Flipper's at I.T. Orange The ONE - Kiseki pancake (原味班戟)

Mini soufflé pancake strawberry (迷你士多啤梨班戟) – I am guessing it's an exclusive at The ONE since I haven't seen it at Festival Walk and Causeway Bay before. 

This is like a hamburger with fresh strawberries sandwiched between two pieces of fluffy soufflé pancakes.

Flipper's at I.T. Orange The ONE - Mini soufflé pancake strawberry (迷你士多啤梨班戟)

It was finished off beautifully with a rich strawberry ganache on top. Very nicely done. Little nugget loves it!

Flipper's at I.T. Orange The ONE - Mini soufflé pancake strawberry (迷你士多啤梨班戟)

A closer look at our strawberry flavored mini 
soufflé pancake before we wrap things up.

Flipper's at I.T. Orange The ONE - Mini soufflé pancake strawberry (迷你士多啤梨班戟)

This meal reminded us how much we missed having soufflé pancakes or any other desserts in Japan. Yeah I know, a trip to any Japanese cities is long overdue. But I'm really working on it.....





Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: i.t orange forest, 2/F The ONE, 100 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2815-2172
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think