Monday, June 22, 2020

Five Guys Wanchai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I can't believe I still have another 40 minutes to spare before the start of my afternoon meeting. Instead of settling down early in the meeting room, I decided to get myself a frosty milkshake at Five Guys first.

Five Guys in Wanchai is the franchise's first foray into the city and it's consistently impossible to get in during lunch hours; which was the reason why I haven't had the chance for a meal here before (I did in Madrid and K11 Musea branch so I was in no hurry).


I had a long chat with my server while waiting for my milkshake and took the opportunity to find out what happened to the crowd. Her response was a rather unexpected one. "They're waiting until 2pm!". "That would be a very late lunch, or afternoon tea!", I replied.


I got myself a salted caramel shake as per usual with lots of bacon. Yeah, that mix of sweet and savory flavors; you can't beat that.






Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 60 Johnston Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Tel: +852 3618-9122
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 6:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think