Friday, November 9, 2018

Pan de Pain pancake & sweets (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Obviously, I have been out of action for way too long which explained why everything I saw this week seemed to be new. Following my discovery of Peninsula Boutique's newest creation, Little Treasure Box yesterday, here I am standing in front of Pan de Pain Pancake and Sweets at K11.....



.....Looking at their new berry cheesecake souffle pancake. Yes, it's NEW.



As always, it takes a good 20 to 30 minutes for them to prepare their souffle pancakes (depending on how busy their kitchen is on that particular day). So, I got myself a green tea latte while I patiently waited. 



This looked more or less the same as their original souffle pancake except the fact that they've got cheese fillings in the middle of each pancake. Not bad but for some reason, I expected it to be a little more tasty and perhaps a bit more like a cheesecake.




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop B111, B/F, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui / East Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 2576-1968
Website: www.facebook.com/pandepain


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think