Sunday, January 21, 2024

Little Tree Food Da'an 小小樹食 大安店 (Taipei, TAIWAN) ★★★★☆

Somehow I didn't want to have this trip ended so early so instead of going to the airport three hours before departure time, I decided to sit down for another drink to "prolong" my stay in Taipei. 

Little Tree Food (小小樹食) has been one of the most popular cafés in town for the past couple of years thanks to their healthy and sustainable concept. In this era where maintaining a healthy lifestyle is crucial, their success is really no surprise to anyone. Of course, it never hurts to be recognized by the Michelin brass with a Green Star (and a Bib Gourmand restaurant) as well.

Little Tree Food Da'an 小小樹食 大安店 [Taipei, TAIWAN] - Vegan dessert cafe restaurant eating healthy delicious

Since their Da'an location is just a 2-minute walk (120 metres) from where I was staying, I decided to make it my final destination of the trip.

Little Tree Food Da'an 小小樹食 大安店 [Taipei, TAIWAN] - Vegan dessert cafe restaurant eating healthy delicious

Avocado Mung Bean Shake (綠豆沙酪梨) (NT$240) – They have a collection of over 10 healthy drinks on the menu. Since I am a freak for avocado, this immediately caught my eyes. 

I thought it was just a simple marriage of avocado and mung beans but it turned out to be a lot more sophisticated than that. The long list of ingredients included avocado, mung bean, coconut water, jasmine green tea, celery, coconut cream and agave syrup. Not surprisingly, there was a solid mix of fruity, earthy and floral flavors, and they were intricately woven together to create a harmonious experience for my palate.

Little Tree Food Da'an 小小樹食 大安店 [Taipei, TAIWAN] - Vegan dessert cafe restaurant eating healthy delicious - Avocado Mung Bean Shake (綠豆沙酪梨)

One of my biggest regrets from this trip was not having the time or health to check out Little Tree Food's popular vegan desserts. They have so many vegan sweets available that look so good on paper and they would definitely be the first things for me to check off my list on my next journey in Taipei.




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: No. 17, Lane 116, Section 1, Da'an Road, Da’an District, Taipei, Taiwan
Closest Metro Station: Zhongxiao Fuxing
Tel: +886 2-2778-2277
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think