Sunday, January 7, 2024

Dough Bros Pilkem Street Jordan (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Little nugget's birthday is coming up in early February and we have been throwing around ideas on where to get our catering services for his birthday party. One of the caterers who had been receiving some considerations was Dough Bros thanks to their hand-rolled sourdough pizza. Some of our friends have tried it before and said they love it.



Since I was the only one who has yet to try their pizza, I decided to do a quick trial over the weekend. I picked this Pepperoni Supreme up after I dropped little one off for his English class. Six hours later, it was re-heated as part of our supper 
in the evening. All in all, I thought the dough was slightly thick and chewy but the toppings of smoked Italian sausage and pepperoni provided the twin killing. Overall, not bad.



While I was on my way to pick little guy up, I walked past Australia Dairy Company (澳洲牛奶公司) yet again and as usual, there was this huge lineup of around 50 to 100 people waiting in front. I absolutely hate waiting in line so I guess it's going to take a miracle for me to get into this personal favorite of mine again.






Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 1, G/F, Fu Lee Commercial Building, 14-20 Pilkem Street, Jordan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Jordan
Tel: +852 2387-1202
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:30pm (Sun - Thu), 11:00am - 11:45pm (Fri - Sat)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think