Sunday, August 13, 2023

Tiffany Restaurant 名寶石餐廳 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Last week, I made a nostalgic return to Queen's Cafeone of the old stawarts from my hay days and the beat continues today. I am meeting up with mom at Tiffany Restaurant (名寶石餐廳), a soy sauce western cuisine restaurant dating back to my childhood days that my old man used to bring us all the time. And it used to be called Ruby Restaurant (紅寶石餐廳) during that spell.

Like it always does, Tiffany is already packed with loyal patrons at around 11am.

The restaurant's iconic seafood chowder never disappointed with its generous portion of seafood and vegan shark's fin but not today. 😨


Toasts served with fruit jams. My parents used to purchase these small packs of jams for us as kids too.



Deep-fried fish fillet has always been the calling card here. I thought the batter was again nice and crispy today but the fish itself was slightly bland (I know it's breakfast but why such small portion!?).  



Tea was very strong and velvety as usual. 



It's always nice to go down the memory lane once in a while. I hope Tiffany is here to stay for many years to come.




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: 148 Prince Edward Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Prince Edward
Tel: +852 2381-1516
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 11:30pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think