Sunday, March 21, 2021

Pound and Roll (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I originally thought there wasn't much to write about on this meal but since I love anything with "Made in Hong Kong" theme, I decided to drop a few words here.

It was a very late lunch at 4:30pm. Jelloman and little nugget were out early for an outdoor activity so I was the "Home Alone" kid (almost had that feeling) doing absolutely nothing at home until I realized that I had to eat.

It was my third time dining at Pound & Roll in K11 Art Mall already. I picked this place for no reason other than the fact that I couldn't come up with a better place (been to ATUM too many times in recent weeks already). I thought this wasn't a bad choice.


Lunch started off with a small tomato soup. Didn't really like all the tomato skin in there.



The main event was a premium version of our tea restaurant classic, fried egg with luncheon meat on a bed of steamed rice. Instead of our beloved luncheon meat, I got a couple slices of pork loin. I had to admit the pork loin was pretty tender and juicy; and they meshed so well with the sweet soy and fried egg. I did order steamed rice to go with it but they decided I should have multigrain rice instead.


I got to enjoy my cup of milk tea a bit (without little one yelling over my shoulder). When I finally checked my watch, it was only 5pm so another few hours to go before I meet up with the gang for dinner. Yeah, more food in a few hours.....





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop B104, B1/F, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3618-4683
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think