Monday, September 14, 2020

Lady M Hong Kong at Times Square (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was feeling a little guilty about not getting my little nugget something from Sift Patisserie earlier so I'm going back to Causeway Bay to get him one of his favorite cakes from Lady M.

He couldn't get his hands (and mouth) off this Black Pink Checkers cake last time he had it at home. Time for an encore?

Charcoal chocolate and vanilla sponge cake squares intricately woven with strawberry cream cheese frosting to form a checkerboard, finished off with a layer of strawberry-infused ganache. I could see why he likes it so much.

Very pillowy!

I'm using my brand new portable LED photo booth for the first time. Still learning how to utilize the booth but I thought the results weren't bad at all. In fact, I thought these photos look pretty professional to me. 😄



Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Kiosk G, 3/F, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 3586-0368
Website: https://www.ladymhk.com/
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think