Tuesday, September 1, 2020

M Kitchen (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★☆☆☆☆

I still remember this little Italian place called Kitchen M at K11 Art Mall many years ago. It's one of those places that we won't mind spending a lazy afternoon at. And I vaguely recalled that they used to have a killer spaghetti Bolognese. So, when I first saw M Kitchen opening in Kolour, I immediately thought they were from the same catering group. I was also looking forward to checking out their spaghetti Bolognese.


Finally, I got the chance to check it out this afternoon but wait, this didn't look anything like the one served at Kitchen M before!! Not even close.


The only way I could describe this dish was.....hm.....it's a Hong Kong style spaghetti dish topped with a meat based sauce. Imagine something you get from a tea restaurant, rather than an Italian restaurant. 

This left me scratching my head a little cuz as a namesake dish (presumably signature dish), I was expecting something they're specially proud of but I thought most local helpers could do much better job than this.......that's how bad it was!~



Food Rating: 3/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 2032, 1/F, Kolour Tsuen Wan l, 68 Chung On Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsuen Wan
Tel: +852 2818-3533
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think