Monday, March 21, 2016

Milk Gongbang (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★☆☆☆

Unsurprisingly I started my afternoon in Itaewon with something a little sweet.



I was walking uphill towards Grant Hyatt Hotel when a few cute little dessert shop on Noksapyeong-daero 46-gil caught the corner of my eye.



This place is called Milk Gongbang and it's a nice retreat from the hustle and bustle of the busy Itaewon streets. They offer just two flavors of soft serve ice-cream and according to my server, they are milk and "sweet" (whatever that means!). I went with the milk flavor (4,000 won) and it was very milky. And frosty too!!!!



I decided to spend a few moments sitting at their terrace while I finished up my ice-cream cone.



This is a very nice neighborhood full of dessert spots. I will definitely check these two out next time I visit Seoul again.



Food Rating: 3.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 579 Itaewon 2(i)-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Noksapyeong


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think