Sunday, March 20, 2016

Deux Amis Café (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

Just when I thought I couldn't fit any more desserts into my stomach, I ran into Deux Amis café and their new creations for spring. Well, timing couldn't be any better, don't you think!



White Cloud (8,000 won) - This is way too cute to put into my mouth but I couldn't stop myself!



Eclair (5,500 won) - Very much like Hong Kong, there's a little eclair frenzy going on in Seoul. From Christophe Adam's L'Éclair de Génie to Seoul's own ÉCLAIR by garuharu, everyone is doing their part to get Seoulists crazy about eclairs these days. Deux Amis café also got into the act by offering two flavors right now, one with chocolate and the other with vanilla icing. This is seriously not bad.



Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 535-9 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Sinsa
Tel: +82 2-3443-0030


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think