Friday, March 4, 2016

Passion by Gérard Dubois at Langham Place (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I have been waiting for an excuse to visit Mongkok the past few months but finally decided I really didn't need coz I could always come and enjoy a sip of coffee at one of my favorite dessert spots, Passion by Gérard Dubois at Langham Place.



As soon as I entered the boutique, my eyes immediately lit up after spotting this new creation called Mango Caramel.



I am a caramel freak so I decided to take one home for a much closer look.



This looks pretty good on paper but I thought the caramel was a tad too strong for the mango mousse to handle. No complaints about the silky smooth texture though.



I changed something with the lighting tonight and those photos turned out to be awful! I better change it up again next time around.

Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 11, Level 4 Langham Place Shopping Mall, 8 Argyle Street, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mongkok
Tel: +852 2967-8812
Website: www.passionbygd.com


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think