Saturday, March 5, 2016

ATUM Restaurant (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was meeting my hair stylist in about half an hour and could really use a quick lunch by now but at the same time I remembered this brand new pancake cafe, Pan de Pain pancakes, at K11 so I thought what the heck, let's check this new place out first. But it didn't take long for me to realize that it's impossible to get in there without waiting another hour in the queue so I ended up turning my attention to ATUM Restaurant instead.



I had this very same dish last time I was here - crispy pork belly with creamy barley and fragrant leeks ($168). This was very tasty and the portion was generous too. Certainly won't mind having it again next time around.



I was already running 15 minutes late for my appointment so I guess I'll have to wait for my chance to sample their dessert on my next visit.



Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 101B, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui / East Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3586-1959
Website: www.facebook.com/ATUMDesserant/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think