Monday, March 21, 2016

Lady M Itaewon (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

Finally, I realize I couldn't leave Seoul without visiting Lady M Patisserie one more time so here I am at their Itaewon branch once again in search of more mille crêpes.



Let's see what they've got for me tonight.



This place used to be really packed around this hour but surprisingly, it's without a single soul tonight!



They didn't have this cookie cream (Oreo?) mille crêpes 2 days ago so that made it easy for me. It was really really sweet and probably too rich for me. I thought the tiramisu and marron flavors I had before were a little better. And no competition for the Earl Grey flavor we had back in Hong Kong.



Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 127 Itaewon 1(il)-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Itaewon
Tel: +82 02-792-7707
Website: www.ladymkorea.kr


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think