Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Jervois Cafe Sheung Wan 蘇杭冰室 上環店 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I’m back in Sheung Wan, looking for my deep-fried chicken (upper) thigh fix (生炸雞脾🍗) this afternoon. Mid-August is fast approaching, and I still haven’t made it to Jervois Café (蘇杭冰室) for my favorite deep-fried chicken thigh in town. This might be my last chance to go before our long trip to Europe in a few days.


The iced milk tea here has always been a nice complement to their hearty dishes and it proved to be just as good this afternoon.


The main event. The chicken thigh was pretty tasty as always, and it was perfectly matched by that runny scrambled egg. So good but it’ll be at least early September before I can get another crack at it.






Food Rating: 5.2/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, 3 Jervois Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Sheung Wan
Tel: +852 2352-7778
Opening Hours: 7:30am - 9:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think