Friday, August 14, 2026

Antoshimo Cafe & Bakery Hunghom Wuhu Residence 沖繩二段料理 紅磡蕪湖居店 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

There were two things we did a lot in August this year — having important meetings and hosting farewell gatherings. I’m glad those are finally behind us, and tomorrow will be a new day.

After yet another important meeting this morning, I caught up with a colleague for a quick lunch at Antoshimo Cafe & Bakery (沖繩二段料理) at Hunghom Wuhu Residence (紅磡蕪湖居). But my mind was kind of wandering about 5,614 miles away.

Antoshimo Cafe & Bakery Hunghom Wuhu Residence 沖繩二段料理 紅磡蕪湖居店 [Hong Kong, CHINA]: A serviceable beef sukiyaki meal before long European trip ahead...

It’s been a while since I last had beef sukiyaki, but in the past two weeks I had two of them already, including this one here. Somehow, the broth was lighter than I could imagine, but the beef was soaking up the essence reasonably well. Not bad.

Antoshimo Cafe & Bakery Hunghom Wuhu Residence 沖繩二段料理 紅磡蕪湖居店 [Hong Kong, CHINA]: A serviceable beef sukiyaki meal before long European trip ahead...

And there’s always room for dessert. Antoshimo Cafe & Bakery has always occurred to me as an Okinawan doughnut shop, but they’ve also got other sweet treats like waffles served with frosty ice cream. Yum!

Antoshimo Cafe & Bakery Hunghom Wuhu Residence 沖繩二段料理 紅磡蕪湖居店 [Hong Kong, CHINA]: A serviceable beef sukiyaki meal before long European trip ahead...

The reason why I was so upbeat this afternoon? Tonight, I’ll embark on one of the longest journeys I can remember: 15 days across three European countries, covering who knows how many cities. It’s only our second trip to Europe since the pandemic, and I’m really geared up for it.

The most important part of all, there will be no business emails or conference calls for the next two weeks. Amazing, isn’t it?




Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: G/F, Wuhu Residence, 111 Wuhu Street, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hung Hom / Homantin
Tel: +852 3483-6048
Opening Hours: 11:30am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think