Saturday, October 2, 2021

Goose Manor by Yue Kee 裕。鵝莊 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

Goose Manor by Yue Kee (裕。鵝莊) was one of my favorite Chinese barbecued meat joints in the pre-COVID era until the pandemic struck and I stopped eating barbecued or roasted meat for a while. 

Goose Manor by Yue Kee (裕。鵝莊) amazing roasted goose leg over rice

What used to be a place that was impossible to get a table as it was constantly packed with tourists is now......well, a little less busy these days.

Goose Manor by Yue Kee (裕。鵝莊) amazing roasted goose leg over rice

I decided to stop by for a quick lunch after meeting my hair stylist. Starting things off for me was a vegetable dish, stir-fried choy sum with virtually nothing else. Not even a piece of garlic. As instructed by my nutritionist, I was supposed to have a lot of vegetables at the beginning of a meal. Any meal. So, this was working out for me quite well.



It was of course followed by my favorite dish here, roasted goose and rice. 

Goose Manor by Yue Kee (裕。鵝莊) amazing roasted goose leg over rice

Thanks to the good guys here I got a goose leg again. Look at how meaty my goose leg was! The crispy skin and glistening with melting fat; combining well with the flavorful goose meat (sometimes I do enjoy having the meat more than skin!). Absolutely amazing!

Goose Manor by Yue Kee (裕。鵝莊) amazing roasted goose leg over rice

It's not the cheapest Chinese barbecued meat over rice in town as the dish cost $80 alone without my choy sum. But I think it's well worth the price tag.





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop C, G/F, Kowloon Centre, 37 Ashley Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: +852 2387-1133
Closest Metro Station: Tsim Sha Tsui
Website: www.goosemanorhk.com
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 11:00pm daily




Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think