Tuesday, March 19, 2019

J.CO Donuts & Coffee (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I'm stuck in Yau Ma Tei for the next two days on a special training mission for the team. One thing I really look forward to other than the training session itself, is getting my caffeine fix at J.Co Donuts and Coffee, one of the few remaining doughnut shops in Hong Kong.



I just had enough time to grab one of my favorite donut here, Yin Yang (鴛鴦) during our coffee break this morning. Drawing inspiration from the classic Hong Kong drink combining coffee and milk tea, this baby comes with silky smooth milk tea filling and toppings of coffee powder. Hopefully, this would be enough to keep me awake through the morning.



Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 1 and 2, 585 Nathan Road, Righteous Building, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mong Kok
Tel: +852 2952-2121
Website: www.jcodonuts.com/hk/


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think