Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Diner (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

My quest for the perfect American style milkshake has led me to Arbuthnot Road where The Diner is situated.



This is a place billed as an authentic American diner serving the best cuisine America has to offer - burgers and shakes!



A list of awesome milkshakes waiting.....



Cookie and cream milkshake ($68) - $68 is no small price to pay for a frosty milkshake but in Hong Kong, everything is pricey so I ain't complaining.



This was thick and milky. Just a cherry top would complete the authentic American dining experience.



Unfortunately, I'm meeting some friends for a big dinner after this so I didn't get to try their burgers. I will definitely come back for that next time.

Price: $$$
Address: G/F Shiu King Court, 4-8 Arbuthnot Road, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Central
Tel: +852 2562-3181
Website: www.thediner.com.hk


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think