Sunday, July 10, 2016

Dunkin' Donuts (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

The best part about staying at Courtyard Marriott Namdaemun is its centralized location which allows you to do a lot of things pretty easily. Take me for example, I gotta sneak out for breakfast while my little nugget was sleeping back in the hotel. Took me less than 5 minutes.

Hong Kong is a pretty sad city when it comes to doughnuts. As a city, we don't really have a franchise selling doughnuts. No Dunkin' Donuts, Krispy Kreme and Tim Horton's. So while I'm in Seoul, I thought I better make the most of it and get my steady diet of doughnuts while I can.



Honey butter New York pie (1,900won) - It used to be called "New York Pie Donut" but now just New York Pie. Like Dominique Ansel's world-famous cronuts, this croissant-donut hyrid is flaky and buttery like a croissant and fluffy like an old-fashional American doughnut. The honey and butter added a pretty subtle kick. 



Price: ₩₩₩
Address: 42-3 Bukchang-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: City Hall
Website: www.dunkindonuts.co.kr


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think