Saturday, December 27, 2014

HeSheEat Café Causeway Bay (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Didn't expect we'll be back to HeSheEat Café so soon.....this time, we are bringing our parents too!




I am picking the chocolate banana milkshake over my favorite Oreo shake this time around. Not as heavy as I once feared. Not bad.

It supposed to have added a dash of caramel but there's no sign of it at all. A bit weird there.



The oatmeal yoghurt shake was another fan's favorite here.



Finally I got to lay my hands on this cheesecake foam served with a cheesecake. Remember to focus on the foam because after all, it's the focal point of this dessert.



The matcha fondant cake, a must-do every time we came here.



For whatever reason, I didn't find the food here to be at the same level as those of the Mongkok flagship. Is it just my imagination or the brutal truth?




Food Rating: 4.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 201, 2/F Causeway Bay Place, 2-10 Great George Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Causeway Bay
Tel: +852 2868-2277


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think