Sunday, March 31, 2024

Gangyinzhan Gankeng Hakka Town 港飲站 甘坑客家小鎮店 (Shenzhen, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

After spending an hour in the subway, we finally arrived at the front gate of Gankeng Ancient Town (甘坑古鎮)This was by far my favorite part of the itinerary and I was looking forward to spending some time here exploring the ancient town.


Little nugget also couldn't wait to learn more about the ancient history of this old town with his friends.


Although there was news that rain would be pouring heavily in Shenzhen this afternoon, we were lucky enough to avoid any rainfall throughout the day. But the weather was was indeed a little muggy and I was having drink after drink to keep myself from dehydration. 

Needless to say, as soon as I spotted Gangyinzhan (港飲站), I didn't hesitate going in for my tea break. They have it all here, Hong Kong style lemon tea, coffee and of course their award-winning pantyhose milk tea (冠軍絲襪奶茶).


The tea was really robust, aromatic and full bodied, and there was enough creaminess for the silky smooth texture. I like the glass bottle too. Yes, it's a little heavy but I can carry this around for a sip of milk tea. A perfect companion for my trip in Gankeng.





Price: ¥¥
Address: Shop No.101, Building 12, Gankeng Hakka Town, 18 Ganli Road, Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
深圳市龙岗区吉华街道甘坑社区甘李路18号甘坑客家小镇12号楼101号
Closest Metro Station: Gankeng (甘坑)
Tel: +86 (755) 17695962531
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think