Saturday, April 9, 2022

M+ CURATOR Creative Café (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I was counting on getting some Me Time this afternoon after lunch at the Elements Shopping Mall but so was the plan of my better half. In fact, she pledged her case that she had ordered something that needed to be picked up urgently in Kwai Fong. I guess I won't be getting my Me Time after all.

But at least she was trying to make my life a little easier with little nugget. Instead of keeting us wander around the streets purposelessly, she decided to hook us up with little one's best friend and his family. Meeting point? Where else.....West Kowloon Art Mall!



Little one has been here almost every week in the last couple of months and he's showing no sign of slowing down.



Right before we meet up with his friend, time for a quick drink at M+ CURATOR Creative Café?



On a sizzling hot day like today, I thought the coffee shop would be swamped with customers looking for a frosty drink but it was absolutely not the case.



Rather than getting some caffeine, I decided to get ourselves some frosty milk ice-cream made with fresh milk from Hokkaido. This wasn't bad.



When I said it was a really hot day, I really meant it. This photo may not show the reality of it but there was melting ice-cream drifting down my fingers. 



We still got some extra time to spare so we went up the stairs......


......and all the way to the rooftop garden to admire the scenic view from up high. Breath-taking~!


Now, time to play ball?






Price: $$$
Address: Unit C, B1/F, Museum Plus, M+ West Kowloon, 38 Museum Drive, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Kowloon
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm (Mon - Thu), 10:00am - 8:00pm (Fri - Sun) 


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think