Thursday, April 21, 2022

ATUM Restaurant and Dessert Bar (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I didn't get to enjoy anything on my birthday yesterday so I thought perhaps I should take a rare afternoon-off in busy April to relax a little bit. That's the least I could do for myself I guess. To maximize my annual leave, I'm going to meet up with my hair stylist as well but first thing first, time for a late lunch after leaving my office a little late. 



I picked ATUM as my lunch venue for no particular reason other than the fact that I knew at this hour, they would have a table available for me.



I didn't know if it's pure bad luck or what but every time I came here, the daily soup was always some sort of vegetable soup (which I hated) but to my pleasant surprise, they had something different in store for me today - Thai-style seafood bisque. This was pretty good. I like the touch up of olive oil and fresh chives.



My main dish was creamy risotto topped with bacon wrapped asparagus. 



Beautifully decorated as always! This was OK. I actually wanted to order some of the other more sophisticated dishes but I guess I won't have time for that this afternoon.



It's been 6 weeks since I last met my hair stylist. Can't wait to see him (and his 2-year old son) again.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 101B, 1/F, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: East Tsim Sha Tsui / Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3586-1959
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 11:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think