Tuesday, April 5, 2022

ChaTraMue East Point City (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

It's been a while since I last came to East Point City (東港城) in TKO. The last time I was here, it was a work related trip to TKO Stadium about a year ago. I was heading home from Hang Hau MTR station but didn't really get the chance to see the interconnecting shopping malls. Today, I finally did and it's like a maze. I got lost quite a few times there.

Anyways, I was just wandering around while waiting for little nugget's class to complete. Good thing I ran into ChaTraMue. That allowed me to kill some time.


Every time I enjoy a drink at ChaTraMue, it reminds me of my good times in Bangkok. Sigh, and all the fond memories from traveling around the world. But in the last 2.5 years, life has not been the same without traveling.


But I am just going to enjoy this for now. A good old iced Thai milk tea with tons of sweetened condensed milk in it!






Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 125, 1/F, East Point City, 8 Chung Wa Road, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hang Hau
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think