Saturday, July 24, 2021

HeSheEat Café Mongkok (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Mongkok has always been an area I have great familiarity with, having grown up here since day one. I never got to go back and visit much since little nugget was borned but it was always nice to go down memory lane once in a while.

HeSheEat Café Mongkok

With some precious me-time to spend this afternoon, I decided to go back to my old neighborhood and check out a number of places. And of cuz, a short afternoon tea session by myself.

HeSheEat Café Mongkok

I miss this branch of HeSheEat so let's do a quick one, shall we?


Vanilla panna cotta with fresh strawberries, fresh sorbet and strawberry jelly.

HeSheEat Café Mongkok - Vanilla panna cotta with fresh strawberries, fresh sorbet and strawberry jelly

Little nugget would love this since he's a strawberry and vanilla dessert freak! Too bad his dad isn't one...

HeSheEat Café Mongkok - Vanilla panna cotta with fresh strawberries, fresh sorbet and strawberry jelly






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 4, G/F, Ngai Hing Mansion, 22 Pak Po Street Mong Kok, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Mong Kok
Tel: +852 5517-3056
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 1:00am (Wed - Sat), 12:00pm - 12:00am (Sun - Tue)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think