Friday, July 2, 2021

ATUM Restaurant and Dessert Bar (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

I have been eyeing a return trip to ATUM for the past 3 months and finally, my wish came true this afternoon.

ATUM Restaurant and Dessert Bar - Nordic Modern European restaurant K11

Trust me, the place was nearly full when I arrived (despite what the photo showed). I had to literally beg the restaurant manager for a table. 

ATUM Restaurant and Dessert Bar - Nordic Modern European restaurant K11

Cod fish – I have always liked the way they presented their dishes here. A bit of a Nordic touch. The cod fish was very very soft. It felt as if it's been first steamed and finished off frying on a pan.

ATUM Restaurant and Dessert Bar - Nordic Modern European restaurant K11 - Cod fish

The cod certainly wasn't bad but I thought more successful were the roasted vegetables (beetroot, radish, broccolini) especially the slices of potatoes which were paired with a creamy sauce. There was, however, no sign of the lime and coconut dressing as advertised on the menu.

ATUM Restaurant and Dessert Bar - Nordic Modern European restaurant K11 - Cod fish

I promised the restaurant manager that I would finish my meal in 30 minutes and I did exactly that!  





Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 101B, 1/F, K11 Art Mall, 18 Hanoi Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: East Tsim Sha Tsui / Tsim Sha Tsui
Tel: +852 3586-1959
Opening Hours: 12:00pm - 11:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think