Friday, July 9, 2021

Bakehouse Wanchai (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I'm back at Bakehouse again to get some of my favorite bakery goods this afternoon. Not surprisingly, their signature egg tarts were all sold out so I was left scrambling for other options.  



Peanut butter cookie - My first time having this peanut butter cookie and boy, it was an obvious peanut butter lover's dream. Very rich in flavor and it came with tiny bites of crunchy peanuts. Texture-wise, very similar to the cookies from Ben's Cookies. Soft and chewy at times. I love it~



Vanilla Doughnut - Less successful was the doughnut with vanilla custard filling.


It looked pretty fluffy but unfortunately not pillowy-soft enough.







Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: G14 Tai Wong Street East, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Wanchai
Website: https://bakehouse.hk/
Opening Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think