Monday, November 7, 2016

Chocolat Bel Amer (Tokyo, JAPAN) ★★★☆☆

I can't remember when was the last time I stayed at a hotel on top of a shopping mall in Tokyo but I bet it was at least 7-8 years ago. Still remembered that feeling of checking out the mall without much of a crowd early in the morning. That was so cool~ Well, I got the chance to do the same again this time in Tokyo when I'm staying at The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho. Just opened 3 months ago, The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho is a Luxury Collection Hotel and Starwood affiliate sitting on top of Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioicho. There's about 4 levels worthy of shops and restaurants here so plenty of options in case I'm hungry.



I was looking for breakfast this morning and instead of the usual bacon and eggs, I ran into Chocolat Bel Amer, a chocolatier doubling as a cake shop on the first floor of the little shopping mall. Looks like I will be having something sweet for breakfast!



They certainly got a pretty good selection of pastries for a chocolate shop. This was one that caught my eyes with its gorgeous presentation. Candied apple, caramel mousse and of course chocolate mousse (what else do you expect from a chocolate shop?).



Pretty nice.



Mont blanc - Christmas is just around the corner, well, almost around the corner so naturally, we see all the Mont Blancs invading the food halls and cake shops in Tokyo. They have a good one here at Chocolat Bel Amer. Very creamy and light with rich and delicate flavor.



Chocolat Bel Amer has multiple outlets in Tokyo including counters at the Isetan and Mitsukoshi department stores. Do check them out if you have a serious craving for chocolates and cakes.





Food Rating: 5/10
Price: ¥¥¥
Address: 1/F Tokyo Garden Terrace Kioicho, Tokyo, Japan
Closest Metro Station: Nagatacho / Akasaka-mitsuke
Tel: +81 3-6256-9907
Website: www.belamer.jp


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think