Sunday, October 29, 2023

Dough Bros Pilkem Street Jordan (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

Little nugget's English class has switched from weekdays to Saturday so instead of our crew, I was the one tasked with sending him to class (and bringing him back). I have to admit, it's almost impossible to kill 1.5 hours of spare time in Jordan these days, especially with the huge lineup in front of Australia Dairy Company (澳洲牛奶公司). But I managed to do so with the help of my new friends at a foot massage parlour I discovered this morning. $138 was a great bargain price to pay.

Anyways. While I was walking back to little one's classroom, I happened to run into Dough Bros Pizza and Doughnuts on Pilkem Street (庇利金街). Thought little guy would love to have a freshly made doughnut before his tennis class (as he won't have time for lunch in between. Poor kid!).


The doughnuts here were made to order so I hung around for a little while before they had it ready.


Strawberry doughnut – This was pretty nice but it looked noticeably smaller than the one I had a few years ago.

We finally managed to find a place to sit down so little one could fully enjoy his strawberry doughnut. 


This looked pretty spongy to me and the way the strawberry coulis was oozing out, just lovely!


This was the second or third time I bought things from a Dough Bros establishment and quite franking speaking, it's never a pleasant experience. I don't know if they taught it at their training but their cashiers were always putting up this face with zero expression (or emotion). It's like dealing with a robot. 




Food Rating: 5.5/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop 1, G/F, Fu Lee Commercial Building, 14-20 Pilkem Street, Jordan, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Jordan
Tel: +852 2387-1202
Opening Hours: 11:00am - 10:30pm (Sun - Thu), 11:00am - 11:45pm (Fri - Sat)



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think