Saturday, October 21, 2023

Lady M IFC (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

It's been a while since I last found something I like from Lady M Hong Kong's newest creations. A couple of weeks ago, I read about their recent launch of a new Pistachio Mille Crêpes cake and decided to jump all over it this afternoon.



Pistachio Mille Crêpes 
– I'm an absolute freak when it comes to the love for pistachio or anything with pistachio in it. 
 


Judging from its light green color, I knew this would come with rich, deep flavors from the pistachio and I was right.

The fragrant pistachio cream was matched perfectly with the layers of delicate homemade crepes, and finished off nicely with a sprinkle of crunchy crushed pistachio crumbs on top. A very nice addition to the Mille Crêpes family.



As much as I love this Mille Crêpes flavor, I have to admit that it wasn't enough to beat my all-time favorites including the Earl Grey, rose and marron. Well, fourth overall wasn't bad. 




Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price: $$$$
Address: Shop 2096A, 2/F, IFC, 1 Harbour View Street, Central, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hong Kong Station
Tel: +852 2865-1099
Website: www.ladymhk.com
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 9:00pm (Mon - Sat), 10:00am - 8:00pm (Sun)


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think