Monday, October 2, 2023

No Milkshake No Life Morning Queue (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★★☆

It's been a pretty eventful long weekend for little nugget so far. After playing in his favorite laser tag games, then BBQ with his best buddies and a visit to the newly opened Airside, he woke up early this morning for his first-ever swimming competition to cap off a very busy weekend. Although he didn't end up with any medals, I was proud of his effort in both his breaststroke and butterfly competitions. After spending 4 hours at the pool, I decided to bring him to his favorite burger joint for lunch.


He's never been to this outlet of NMNL before but I figured as they share the same menu, he's going to fall into love with this place like he did with their Hill Road branch.


A peanut butter caramel shake started things off for me while my little one enjoyed his Oreo shake.


PBJ chicken wings – A new item on the menu I was told. I thought PBJ referred to peanut butter but the brown crust tasted nothing like peanut butter at all. Just weird.


NMNL's wagyu cheese burger – One of No Milkshake No Life's most popular burger with Australian wagyu, fried egg and cheese. I decided to drop a few extra bucks for a slice of bacon.


The beef patty was so meaty. Not bad.


He's cool with the taste of the burger.


Signature pancake burger – This was what we all came here for, NMNL's signature pancake burger. The shower of maple syrup provided that extra savory-sweet finish to the layers of fluffy pancakes, smoked bacon, eggs and portobello mushroom. Delicious!



I thought someone yelled "Another order of pancake burger please!" but I wasn't falling for that trap. Until next time, buddy.....




Food Rating: 6/10
Price: $$$
Address: Shop G01, G/F, Mei Kwai House, 13 Pak Tin Street, Shek Kip Mei, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Shek Kip Mei
Tel: +852 9816-3818
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 6:00pm (Tue - Sun)


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think