Sunday, May 9, 2021

Seasons Cafe 四季冰室 (Hong Kong, CHINA) ★★★☆☆

I'm back at Hin Keng Sports Centre (顯徑體育館) again this morning to drop little nugget off for his lesson. 



I'm really starting to get to know this neighborhood a lot better now. Last week, we spotted this local cha chaan teng called Seasons Cafe (四季冰室) just across the street from the sports centre and I knew immediately that I would be hanging out here this week while little guy's having his class.


They have a number of breakfast sets on the menu including a full continental breakfast with deep-fried fish fillet! But I wasn't all that hungry this morning so I went with a much lighter one instead. This came with macaroni soup, with spam and abalone. Of course, that's "vegetarian abalone" (素鮑魚) rather than 4-head abalone. 

I was pretty impressed with the broth. Not bad.


My sunny side up egg was done way better than most local tea restaurants too!


My hot milk tea was on the light side with mild tea flavors, which was right up my alley. With a bit more milk, it would be perfect!  






Food Rating: 5/10
Price: $$
Address: Shop 208, 2/F, Hin Keng Commercial Centre, Hin Keng Estate, Tai Wai, NT, Hong Kong
Closest Metro Station: Hin Keng
Tel: +852 2606-2398
Opening Hours: 6:00am - 10:00pm daily



Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think