Saturday, March 24, 2018

Innisfree Green Cafe Myeongdong (Seoul, SOUTH KOREA) ★★★☆☆

I swear this is my first time stepping into an innisfree shop. I'm talking about a cosmetic brand which is very popular among the ladies but I have absolute zero interest of.



But this, I am interested in, a cafe focusing on eating healthy. The Innisfree Green Cafe is located on the first floor of an Innisfree shop right in the heart of the Myeongdong shopping area.



The menu sure looks promising. A section on green tea, detox juice, coffee, salad and of course, the always eye-catching Japanese-style souffle hotcakes and desserts.



It was a little late to have a souffle hotcake though (It was almost 10pm) so we opted to just grab a couple of drinks and chill out in this garden-like vibe instead.



The bench in the middle of the cafe looks perfect for solo diners.



Okay, I lied. I also got myself a "cloud" tiramisu with cherry blossom and strawberry (7,500 won). This was pretty good. I've had a lot of tiramisu before but first time having it in cherry blossom flavor.



The black green tea latte was quite light and thirst quenching. It's perfect after all those dishes with strong flavors tonight (at Dosa).







Price: ₩₩
Address: 15 Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Closest Metro Station: Myeongdong / Euljiro 1(il)-ga
Tel: +82 02-776-0117
Opening Hours: 09:00am - 11:00pm daily


Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think