Tuesday, March 15, 2022

My Creamy Mentaiko Pasta

The good news just keeps coming since I moved back home. Last night, I learned that little nugget won't be moving back home until next weekend. Now, I got the entire apartment all to myself. Hurray~~!!!!!

It's been a while since I last cooked up a storm in the kitchen and without little one around, I could finally afford to do so this afternoon. I decided to cook myself some creamy mentaiko pasta as today's lunch. I have always thought that mentaiko is the perfect match with any kind of pasta. 


Once I cleaned up the mentaiko, I began mixing it up with olive oil and at the same time, getting my frying pan ready. A few moments later, I threw in some Parmigiano Reggiano and cooking cream.


Of course, it never hurt to have some Hokkaido scallops and crab meat with the pasta. That spicy kick from the mentaiko really made a world of difference!








Post a Comment

Please tell us what you think